Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Choker Necklace


This is my newest listing. This is a choker necklace made out of goldstone, aventurine, and copper. I really like the glittery shine of goldstone and green aventurine has always been a favorite of mine. I first started using copper in my jewelry after seeing how many beautiful pieces my husband, Jason, was making using copper and stone beads. I think it's absolutely gorgeous with more "earthy" colors like the colors used in this choker necklace.

If you'd like to see more pictures of this choker or get more information on it, you can view the listing on Etsy by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great necklace.. love the blue & purple combination :) Don't see that combi often.. think it's really cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the music background, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails