Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A sale!

I don't run sales in my shop very often, and I decided tonight to run the best one I've done. Here it is:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE! Every item in the shop is eligible! Buy one item and get a second item of equal or lesser value FREE! Either pay and I'll refund, or wait to pay and I'll send a revised invoice. This sale lasts until midnight on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9th, so act fast!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just click here to go to my shop if you're interested in taking advantage of this sale! Most of my items are set so that if they are a second (or more) item in a purchase, they ship free! So that's even more savings!


See my shop announcement, which is on the main page of my Etsy shop, for more details! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails