Monday, July 6, 2009

Self Portraits Days 9 and 10




These are my self portraits for Days 9 and 10 of my self-portrait project. On Day 9, the 4th of July, my husband and I got new cell phones. He'd been wanting a new one for a while and mine was finally starting to give up the ghost. It would often not turn on right away when I'd go to make a call, and then it would take a while for it to respond, so it was past time for me to replace it. We both got new Blackberry phones. Not the newest one that is similar to an iPhone, but new enough. I took a self-portrait earlier in the evening and made it my phone wallpaper and used that to take my self-portrait that night, so it's kind of a "two-for" self-portrait. Later, I took a picture of my husband and that picture is my current background on my phone because I realized I'd rather stare at his face than mine. ;)

Day 10, the 5th of July, I called "Extreme Close-Up". Basically, around 11pm or so I realized I hadn't taken a self-portrait, so that was my "gotta come up with something fast!" photo. There's really not much more to say about that one, other than I wish my nose wasn't quite so prominent in that one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails