Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This one may end up being mine. :)



I like every piece of jewelry I make, and many become favorites whether I decide to keep it or not. Often, if I'm working with my favorite colors, I'll deliberately make it too small for me (in the case of bracelets, this isn't hard to do, I wear a pretty large-sized bracelet) so I won't be tempted to keep it.

I didn't do any of that for this necklace, however. In fact, I even included some amethyst beads that I'd originally bought thinking I'd make something for me with them because I thought they added just the right touch. I knew I'd like this necklace because of the colors and beads, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm seriously considering just keeping it for myself or finding more of the same beads to make a second one (this is what I often do if I end up too attached to something I've made).

Anyway, I did end up listing it in my Etsy shop, but if it isn't bought soon, I may take it down and keep it for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails