Thursday, July 2, 2009

Self-Portraits





Well, so much for daily. ;) With the two other posts I did yesterday, I thought having a third might be a little much. So now, here are two more self-portraits:

This first one I took on a day when we were out and it was really hot..at least it felt that way. It was in the 80s, so relatively speaking, that wasn't so hot. However, if I was feeling it was too hot, I know I'm really in for it, especially since last year we had about a month and a half of days over 100 degrees. Talk about hot!

The second one is just a simple "head shot". A photo from my 365 photos the last time I did this was chosen to be in a book. The book is going to be published at the end of the year and they wanted a head shot of all the contributors, if possible. So, that's what this is for. :)

I'm looking forward to posting the next two tomorrow as they feature my daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails