Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Feeling Blue...

Well, at least that's what my listings look like. :) Two new listings today, both of them blue.

First, a blue bracelet:


This bracelet is made out of light blue cat's eye, dark teal blue glass, and silver-plated spacer beads. The decorative clasp is a silver-color metal. If you'd like to see the listing, you can click here.



The second listing is a blue swirl/splatter patterned pocket tissue cover:

This tissue holder is a great way to keep a pack of pocket tissues protected in your purse. Or, if you'd rather, you can also use it to hold business cards, discount cards, or any other cards that clutter up your wallet, leaving you more room for your money! :) If you'd like to see the listing on this one, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love these blue colors, they are so calming and believe me..I need it today!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails