Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Section In My Shop

I decided to "expand" my shop and also sell supplies. Right now, what I have in the way of supplies is stamp sets. I used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but it was very part-time. I had a regular stamp club of 8-10 members that ran for close to 5 years. I had a few core members, with the rest of the membership changing over the years. Well, last year the core group shrunk down to just two people (not including me) and since I'd been considering leaving Stampin' Up! to pursue selling jewelry, I decided that was a good time to do so. I still go to another stamp club, one run by the woman who signed me up to Stampin' Up! because although I don't want to be a demonstrator anymore, I still really enjoy using their products (all the stamped items I sell are using Stampin' Up! stamp sets, inks and cardstock).

Over my years as a demonstrator, I acquired A LOT of stamp sets. Many of them I intend to keep because I do still stamp cards (I haven't given a store-bought card in at least 7 years, ever since I discovered Stampin' Up!) and I still use stamps in my scrapbooking. But, over the years, my style and tastes have changed, not to mention I got some stamp sets just to use in my demonstrations or as prizes. So now I'm listing some of those in my Etsy shop in the hopes that they'll go to someone who will give them a good home.

Here is one of the sets I have listed:



This one (and the other three for that matter) are actually duplicates of ones I've kept. This one in particular is one of my favorites. You can find this one and the three others (so far) that I have listed by clicking here. I have more to list, so be sure to keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails